Savor 6 different styles of low-intervention Italian wines on this tasting experience in Rome. Learn how to describe the flavors from your sommelier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tasting will take place in a private tasting room in the Monti neighborhood in Selci #84/G. Please note that the “G” means that the door is several doors down from #84, towards the lower end of the street. Just look for the red door with the VinoRoma logo on it. Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As most food can interfere with the flavors of the wine being tasted, only fresh bread and water is provided, but your sommelier will be happy to recommend restaurants in the area or anywhere else in Rome where you can go after the event is finished