Visit the Vatican Museum, and get ready to dip into the history, culture, and gastronomy of Rome. Taste Roman cuisine for lunch in Trastevere, discover the city highlights, and all the hidden gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the entrance of the Vatican MuseumsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note. Due to Covid restrictions the corridor between St. Peter's Church & the Sistine Chapel is temporarily closed to the public. The distance between the two sites without this access means that a guided visit inside St. Peter's Basilica will not be possible. To make the most out of your visit, your guide will give you a full introduction to the Basilica and explain how to visit the Basilica on your own after the tour.