Uncover the archaeological wonders of Rome with skip-the-ticket-line access to the Colosseum and Vatican Museums. Enjoy a guided walking tour of the museums and see Palatine Hill or Capitol Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, German, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Colosseum Tour Meeting point: Arch of Constantine Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time. The staff will be waiting for you by the Arch of Constantine. Tour ends near the archaeological area of the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Vatican Tour Meeting point: Piazza Risorgimento 15 minutes prior to departure time (at 2:00 PM). At the center of the square, the staff members will be greeting you at “Bar - Caffetteria L’Ottagono”, 400 meters from the nearest metro stop “Ottaviano”. The tour ends in the Vatican area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise you will not be admitted without being screened
- The archaeological area involves walking on medium-hard floors, please wear comfortable shoes and be ready for rain or sunshine
- The areas are not wheelchair accessible and not suitable for individuals who have difficulty walking
- Please note for lunch in the restaurant, limited seats are available
- For the Vatican visit, a specific dress code is required
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts and no hats are allowed