This evening food tour in Rome takes you to the city’s foodie neighborhoods, and on visits to the most-loved establishments. You’ll have the opportunity to sample the best foods, wines, and local products that Rome has to offer, with over 20 tastings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy over 20 food tastings on a guided evening walk through Rome
- Meet the families behind the food establishments and learn their secrets
- Taste 25-year-aged balsamic vinegar and the most expensive ham in the world
- Learn how to spot real gelato at an authentic gelateria
- Foodie guide
- 20 food tastings
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the Cipro Metro station, which is 7 stops from Termini station. Your guide will be waiting for you on the lower level when you exit the station. Your guide will be holding a red folder or Roman Food Tour sign. By Taxi: Cipro metro station, lower level. When you see the red M walk down the staircase from the street (Via Cipro). When walking down the stairs you will be in a small square and your guide will be waiting for you there. Cipro is located on the red/A line, near the Vatican City.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Special substitutions are available for those with dietary restrictions, including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, and lactose-intolerent.