Skip the line and pass through the ‘stage door’ of the Colosseum, the Gladiator’s Gate, directly onto the partially reconstructed, exclusive Arena Floor, before ascending to the arena’s second tier, where fans once sat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the 2nd floor of the"Colosseo" metro stop (Line B/Blue Line). Your guide coordinator will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition. If arriving by metro, exit the turnstiles and take an immediate right. Walk down the tiled hall to the escalator/stairs. At the top of the escalator, go to the right and up the short flight of stairs to exit. Turn left, and then take the stairs ahead on the left to the small, oval-shaped “square.” Largo Gaetana Agnesi is above the metro, with views of the Colosseum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that you may experience delays getting through mandatory security checks when entering some venues due to heightened security
- Some of the venues may be subject to last minute and unpredictable closure. When this occurs, you will be offered an extended tour to keep the length of the tour as stated
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code…) may change with little notice
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with each country’s requirements. The local partner cannot be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due
- For security reasons, random identity checks can be carried out at the Colosseum by their staff. Please make sure you carry an ID or Passport with you on tour to ensure you will be able to enter the venue