Discover the magic of Rome by night aboard a Vespa, zipping between some of the city's most beautiful sights like the locals do.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Experience the beauty of Rome by night aboard a 125cc Vespa
- Check out sights such as Piazza Navona, Campo de Fiori, Trastevere and Monte Testaccio
- Zip around the city in style like the locals do
- Fuel surcharge, payable at check-in
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Onmovo Roma, Termini Station, Via Cavour 80, 00184.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A €500 deposit is required, payable by cash or credit card, along with ID and a valid driver's license.
- A credit card is mandatory in either case.
- Past driving experience on 2-wheel vehicles is highly recommended.
- All vehicles are insured for third party liability. You are responsible in case of damages, accidents, and theft, to the amount of €2000 or €500 if additional insurance is purchased at €12 per day