Enter the Colosseum to discover the legends of the gladiators, and wander through the rubble of the Roman Forum. Discover Rome's charming squares and fountains as the sun sets over the Eternal City.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
For the first part of the tour, meet your guide at 13.30 outside the Colosseo metro station on the upper level in front of Caffè Roma (via Del Colosseo 31). For the second part, meet your guide at 18.45 at Piazza del Popolo square in front of the church Santa Maria del Popolo (the church located next to Leonardo da Vinci museum).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered for the Pantheon
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible