Travel back in time and discover Ancient Rome on this guided tour of the Colosseum, including the underground section, and the Roman Forum. In a group of up to 12 participants, explore these ancient wonderlands and learn about Rome's impressive history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting times 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Benefit from skip-the-line access to each monument
- Enjoy an intimate, small group tour with an expert guide
- Discover the wonders of the Colosseum's restricted underground
- Admire epic city center views from the impressive Palatine Hill
- Explore the Roman Forum and learn about Ancient Rome
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Admission to each monument
- Access to the Colosseum's restricted underground
- Live guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- All taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local partner's office (Via del Colosseo 24), which is 2 minutes from the Colosseum metro stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Arena will not be visited on this tour until further notice. The Gladiator’s Gate access will be replaced by the standard underground entrance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with mobility impairments or wheelchair users
- Please be aware that there are no cloak rooms and large bags, backpacks, and suitcases are not permitted in the monuments. Only very small bags are allowed.
- If you are running late, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule. You will be classed as a no show and will not be entitled to a refund. You are free to book and pay for another tour if you wish
- All visitors must pass through the monuments' security check, please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.