Get access to exclusive areas of the Colosseum on an evening tour with an English-speaking guide. Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire and explore the undergrounds, arena and ground floor.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's office at Via Del Colosseo 24. Please arrive 30 minutes before the activity starts. The office is above the second floor of the metro station, just around the corner from caffè Roma.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Purchasing the guided tour, you are acknowledging and consenting that the Colosseum Night admission fee is 25 € for adults and 20 € entry for children under 18. The remaining amount covers professional licensed tour guide along with other services, headsets, booking fees, and tour amenities. The tour operator provides transparency and is looking to ensure your understanding of the cost breakdown, enabling you to fully appreciate the value of the guided tour.
- Please note that due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- Entrance is strictly limited and you must arrive early. Latecomers cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Please note that large bags, backpacks and suitcases are not permitted inside the Colosseum. Only small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms