Discover the wonders of Rome’s most visited monuments on a small group tour. Explore the Colosseum and the Roman Forum and learn about Ancient Rome's history as your expert guide brings the sites to life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Via del Colosseo 24. To reach the office you need to walk above the metro station, just around the corner from caffè Roma, at Via del Colosseo nr. 24.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour takes 2 hours and includes access to the Colosseum's restricted area of the Arena and Roman Forum
- All visitors are required to show a photo ID to enter the Colosseum
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monuments. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monuments
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable clothing