Explore ancient Rome with an immersive tour that will take you into the heart of gladiator combat and into the archaeological sights of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You will meet your guide in front of the Cafe/Restaurant Angelino ai Fori. The address is Largo Corrado Ricci, 43a. They will have a Through Eternity sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour through large archaeological sites in Rome with steps and uneven surfaces. Comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended.
- Please advise during the booking process if any travelers have mobility concerns so that we can best accommodate you.