Enjoy timed entrance to one of the world’s most-visited and ancient monuments. Get into the must-see sites of Roman history: the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Please be present inside the Souvenir Colosseo Shop, Via di S. Giovanni in Laterano, 14, 00184 Rome.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- For security reasons the site’s staff has the right to refuse the entrance of visitors without a valid passport or ID: please carry a valid document to avoid any inconveniences
- You are not permitted to enter these attractions with suitcases or large bags. Please note that there is no cloakroom on site.
- The tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Late-arrivals will be unable to rejoin the tour and will not be refunded or have their tour rescheduled
- The tour may be canceled if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in which case you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Skip-the-line access is not guaranteed during peak season due to security checks
- A deposit fee of €10 will be charged for each radio device