Walk in the footsteps of gladiators and Roman emperors on this tour of Ancient Rome with skip-the-line tickets to the Colosseum. Explore the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you at the Arch of Constantine on the side furthest from the Colosseum. Your tour coordinator will meet you to the left of the Arch of Constantine. The tour coordinator will be holding a sign for Rome Group Tours. Check-in closes 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- All guests to the Colosseum must carry an ID or passport for entry
- Photocopies or photographs displayed on a phone or tablet are also acceptable