Walk in the footsteps of gladiators and Roman emperors on this tour of Ancient Rome with skip-the-line tickets to the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Enter the Colosseum via the famed “Gladiator’s Gate”.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you at the Arch of Constantine - next to the white column, at Piazza del Arco di Costantino, 00186 Rome. The tour guide will be holding a sign for Rome Group Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Teenagers and children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended