Experience the grandeur of Italy’s most iconic symbol with privileged access to the restricted Arena floor through the Gladiator's Gate. Feel the majesty of Ancient Rome as you follow the footsteps of Julius Caesar and those who led the Roman Empire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide at Via del Colosseo 24 • Your guide will be there wearing a green polo shirt • Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour startsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.
- It is required a moderate amount of walking on uneven surfaces.
- This tour will take place rain or shine. During very bad weather conditions, some of the areas might be closed.
- For late arrivals or no show, there is no refund.