Access a restricted area of the Colosseum & see a partially reconstructed section of the arena floor. Enter the amphitheater via the Gladiator’s Gate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- German, English, French, Spanish
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
- Sprays or Aerosols
Know before you go
- Guests aged between 3 and 17 years old must provide a valid ID
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- The exact reservation times may vary slightly due to decisions made by the Colosseum administration office on or before the scheduled tour date. These last-minute changes are outside of the local partner's control but if the time will vary by 20 minutes either before or after your original tour time then you will be informed of this change by email
- Entrance to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum will be with the tour guide only; guests cannot leave the group and enter these areas alone as they will not have an individual ticket. For group reservations, the Colosseum does not provide individual tickets but one group ticket which the guide will use for all 3 areas
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible