Discover the masterpieces of Rome in one day on this tour of the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums. Skip the ticket lines at both locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 4 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
There are two different meeting points for this combination tour: 1) 25 minutes before the tour departure time (as listed on your booking) you have to be at the local partner's office on Via Germanico 8. The nearest metro station is Ottaviano (line A). Please note that you will be not able to join the group if you do not arrive at the office. 2) The meeting point for the second part of the tour is at Piazza del Arco di Costantino. Leaving the metro station Colosseo on the ground floor, cross the road to the Colosseum. Walk around the right side of the monument until you get to the Arch of Constantine. A representative will be waiting right under the arch on the other side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- The order in which the sites are visited during the tour can vary.