Make history fun on a child-friendly, small group tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Play fun games and activities to learn more about life in Ancient Rome and the Roman Empire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the ground-level exit of the Colosseum metro station. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour takes place at 08:20 AM and 1:30 PM in the winter or at 3:00 PM in the summer
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable shoes