Explore the dark side of Rome on a 3-hour tour of the Convent of the Capuchin Friars. Learn more about the Capuchin Monks and see the eery Chapel of Bones in the crypt beneath the church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the corner of Via di San Basilio and Via Vittorio Veneto (nearest metro station Barberini - Line A), Via Vittorio Veneto, 4A, 00187 Roma RM, ItaliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees.