Visit the Borghese Gallery and discover masterpieces of art inside the former Villa Borghese Pinciana. Marvel at some of the most important paintings by Caravaggio and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, Italian, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance to the Borghese Gallery. Your guide will be holding an orange Loving Rome flag with the activity provider’s logo on it. To redeem your ticket from your guide, you must arrive at least 15-20 minutes before the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Charged Smartphone
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Bags are not permitted inside the Borghese Gallery and will need to be checked in at the cloakroom before entering
- The dress code is smart casual
- (Only if the option for the multilingual audio experience is selected:)
- An Android (version 5.0 and up ) or iOS smartphone is required for the audio tour. The tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need 100-150 MB of free space for the download