Discover Rome on this one-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour that covers the highlights of the Eternal City. Discover the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Big Bus Tours Rome Colosseum Information Kiosk Piazza del Colosseo, 4470 (corner of Via di San Giovanni in Laterano & Via Labicana). Tickets for the bus tour can be exchanged starting from 9:00 AM. Colosseum entrance time is set as per booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Your Colosseum ticket entrance time is not exchangeable, the check-in time at the Information kiosk at via Labicana and via San Giovanni in Laterano corner is 30/40 minutes before the actual entrance to the Colosseum
- Late arrivals won’t be able to enter the Colosseum
- Buses on the Red Line depart every 15-20 minutes from 9 AM