Take the scenic route along the Appian Way on a moderately challenging off-road bike tour. Admire Roman ruins, aqueducts, and glide around Lake Albano, stopping for lunch along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Dutch
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Via Labicana 49, Rome. From the main exit of the Colosseum metro station, turn left and walk straight, passing the Colosseum. Continue along the street until it becomes Via Labicana. Continue walking for about 5 minutes. You will find number 49 on the right hand side. From Metro Manzoni (about 10 minutes), walk down Viale Manzoni towards the Colosseum. Continue walking straight until it turns into Via Labicana. Number 49 will be on the left hand sideOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour lasts 8 hours and covers 50 kilometers (32 miles), with an elevation of 150 meters (492 feet). It is rated as of intermediate difficulty, with 70% off-road terrain that becomes challenging when muddy
- Please note that electric-assisted bikes are not available for children aged less than 9.