Take a walk through Ancient Rome with an informative expert guide. Visit the ruins of Colosseum the Roman Forum, and see Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Portuguese, French, Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Please email the activity provider or call +39 06 474 2501 or +39 348 8112027 (Whatsapp only) 24 hours before your tour starts to confirm your pickup time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the assigned time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Arch of Constantine (Piazza dell’Arco di Costantino) 15 minutes before the start of your tour. Please look for a staff member with a pink flag with the local partner's logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the Colosseum
- Guests with a pacemaker will need to show a certificate to bypass security screening
- You might be refused entry without valid ID/passport
- Bulky bags, trolleys, or backpacks are not allowed at the Colosseum
- No glass bottles allowed
- The tour will proceed regardless of the weather
- The tour involves a lot of walking and climbing stairs, especially in the Roman Forum