Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire on a 3-hour skip-the-line tour of the Colosseum, Imperial Forum and Palatine Hill. See the ruins of the temples and the mighty arena of the Flavian Amphitheatre and ascend one of the legendary 7 Hills of Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Via delle Terme di Tito on the corner of Via Nicola Salvi. Look for the guide at the park entrance holding a "Tour in the City" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible due to the terrain conditions of the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forums
- Children discount from 14 up 18-years-old is applied only with a valid ID card
- Important: please note that you cannot go inside the Colosseum with large bags/ backpacks/ suitcases. It is possible to bring only small bags since the Colosseum does not provide a cloakroom service, you cannot carry this kind of article inside the Colosseum
- Please bring photographic ID for the security check into the Colosseum
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Selfie sticks cannot be used inside the Colosseum for security reasons