Enjoy a private tour of the Colosseum with a fast track entrance ticket and then move on to discover Ancient Rome, to see the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Colosseo Metro station, ground level main exit of the subway, near to the souvenirs kiosk and across the road from the Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 22, RomeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Selfie sticks
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- A valid ID or a copy of it (or a scanned picture of your ID) is required to get inside the Colosseum
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Police controls and metal detector controls can slow the fast track entrance
- Selfie sticks, weapons, and sharp blades of any kind are not permitted on the tour
- The Colosseum is wheelchair accessible, but the other sites are not