Visit the Colosseum, the symbol of Rome, in the company of a private English-speaking tour guide with skip-the-line entry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Look for the white marble frame in front of the Arch of Constantine with "Via Di San Gregorio" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security
- This tour will take place rain or shine