Relive the very last day of the most controversial and loved hero of Rome on a 3-hour guided walk of the final days of Julius Caesar. Retrace the same places that Caesar covered, and listen to the secrets that still veil his brutal murder in mystery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour includes walking through the city. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Confirmation of your booking will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed you will recieve your voucher by email