You control your Vatican experience on this private tour. With only your small group, a dedicated guide, and skip-the-ticket-line access through a Partner Entrance, there’s plenty of time to uncover the stories behind the Vatican’s hidden treasures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- The Vatican Museums require a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both everyone. The supplier cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- The Vatican only permits very small bags. Large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks must be checked into the free luggage storage area. Please do not bring these items.
- On Wednesdays, due to the Papal Audiences, access to St Peter's Basilica is not possible until 1pm