Enjoy panoramic views of Rome on a private 3-hour tour, and see the city’s historic monuments from some of its fabled 7 hills. Go to the hill of Janiculum outside the city’s boundaries, stroll in the Garden of Oranges on Aventine Hill, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in central Rome. Pick-ups from hotels outside the city center are available on request for a supplement.
- Drive to some of the "7 Hills of Rome" for panoramic views
- Go to the historic Villa Borghese
- Get one of Rome's best views through the keyhole of the Villa of the Priory of Malta
- Drive to the Janiculum for views of Rome and its surrounds
- See the Piazza del Popolo and St. Peter's Basilica from Pincian Hill
- Pick an orange from the trees of the Garden of Oranges
- Pick-up and drop off from hotels in central Rome
- Transportation by private car
- Driver at your disposal for the entire duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- A tour guide is not included, a suggestion may be to bring a guidebook. Remember to check on the website the opening times of the location you want to visit and the price of entrance ticket.