See the Vatican's most important sights on a private 3-hour tour, including the Sistine Chapel, Papal Apartments, and the largest church in the World, St. Peter's Basilica. Admire masterpieces of art by Michelangelo, Raphael, Da Vinci and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet outside the main entrance of the the Vatican Museums, at the steps next to the Entrance with Reservations.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note that there is a strict dress code inside the Vatican. No shorts, short skirts, or sleeveless shirts are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered at all times