Treat yourself with this skip-the-ticket-line visit to Rome's most important artworks, including the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and the monuments of ancient Rome on this guided full-day tour with a typical lunch in a central restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided. Please take note that hotel pick-up is provided from selected hotels in the city center.
- Skip the ticket line at the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- See all the highlights of Rome in just 1 day
- Admire the breathtaking Capitoline or Palatine Hills (depending on day time or season)
- Tour inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Explore the amazing Raphael's Rooms
- Access St Peter's Basilica (except on Wednesdays)
- Enjoy a typical lunch in Rome city center
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry
- Pick-up service from selected hotels
- Local guide
- Headset system to better hear the guide
- Lunch in a typical restaurant
- Drop-off service
- Tour of St. Peter's Basilica on Wednesdays (due to Papal audience)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please note: The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- This tour is only 1 language when booked in English, but it is also available in Portuguese, Spanish, German, French (max 2 languages in the same group). The personal headsets allow you to the guide speaking only in your language.
- This tour visits religious sites, and as such, no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.
- Pickup service is provided on the departure date only from selected Rome hotels. Please contact the agency to determine if pick-up service is possible from your location; if not, you'll meet at the meeting point.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- The visit inside St. Peter's Basilica is substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library on Wednesday morning tours due to the Papal Audience.
- Those with a pacemaker must show a certificate.