Stop for your unforgettable pictures at the historic capital of Naples and enjoy time on the stunning Sorrento coast. Explore one the world’s most important ancient ruins at Pompeii. Relax on the resort island of Capri (between April and October).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- The lobby of your centrally located hotel (B&Bs, guest houses or apartments not included). If your accommodation is not served, please make your way to the meeting point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Only 1 piece of luggage can be carried on the tour
- For Day 1 please check the dress code for your dinner
- For Day 2, if bad weather does not allow a trip to Grotta Azzurra due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island - valid only from April 1 to October 31
- From November 01 to March 31 the trip to Capri will not be included in the package
- Note: when booking for 3 people, you will be assigned a triple room
- Please note that a specific dress code is required: when entering inside churches or religious sites: no sleeveless tops, shorts or mini skirts are permitted. Men are not allowed to wear shorts in restaurants