Explore the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum, Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill on a full day among Rome's masterpieces with skip the line access.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, English
Select participants and date
For the Vatican tour: Meet in the middle of Piazza del Risorgimento, the square in front of the Bar L’Ottagono, 400 meters from the metro stop Ottaviano. This tour starts at 8:30 AM. For the Colosseum tour: Meet at the Arch of Constantine, near the Colosseum. Look for staff members with pink "I love Rome" logos. The Colosseum tour start time varies, depending on the season: Low Season 1:30 PM ( Until March 31, 2023 and from October 29, 2023, to March 31, 2024) High Season 2:30 PM (from April 1, 2023, to October 28, 2023) In case of emergency, please contact the Gray Line - I Love Rome office: firstname.lastname@example.org +39 06 474 2501 (6:30 AM to 8:00 PM every day) +39 348 8112027 (WhatsApp only)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Professional cameras
Know before you go
- Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- No umbrellas, trolleys, large bags, or tripods are allowed into the museums
- Depending on the size of the group, the tour may run in 1 language or 2/3 languages. In bilingual/multilingual tours, you will hear your language through a headset, and it will go automatically mute while other languages are spoken
- The visit inside St. Peter's Basilica is substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library on Wednesday morning tours (08:30 and 11:00 tours) due to the Papal Audience
- Those with a pacemaker will need to show a certificate, otherwise, you may not be admitted without screening.
- The Basilica is an active place of worship and may be closed without prior notice. In this case, the visit will be substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library