Get a round-trip train ticket from Rome and see historic Naples on a guided tour. Discover monumental churches, the ruins of the Roman theater, and smell the tasty aroma of the birthplace of pizza.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Termini station entrance/exit Via Marsala in front of Caffè Trombetta (Via Marsala 46-48).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- In the case that clients cancel or miss the train back from Naples, no refund will be given.
- Please leave a phone number available for calls and whatsapp while in Italy, we will reach you in case of logistic information.