Join the jet set and experience the glamor of Capri on a 13-hour tour from Rome. Travel by high-speed train to Naples, and then cross to Capri to cruise around the island by local skiff and marvel at the landscape from the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
The tour starts at the Termini Train Station in Rome. The departure by train from Rome will be independent. Train tickets for the tour will be sent the day before the tour to the email address used for the reservation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. If you are interested in visiting the Blue Grotto you can do it during your free time on the island
- Train tickets for the tour will be sent the day before the tour to the email address used for the reservation.
- This is not a private tour. This tour will have a maximum of 12-14 travelers