Take a trip from Rome on a high speed train and discover the heart of Florence and the one and only Accademia Gallery. With all your travel taken of, enjoy a day exploring with a knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
After taking the train to Florence from Rome, meet your tour guide in Florence in front of the main entrance of the Accademia Gallery. Your guide will wear a green t-shirt with the “My Tour” logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Please note that the transportation from/to Rome is on your own, meet your guide directly at the tour departure in Florence.
- Train tickets will be provided by e-mail the day before.
- Train from Rome to Florence is at 8:20 AM, train from Florence to Rome is at 6:38 PM.