Relax in your personal vintage Fiat 500 as it weaves through the most spectacular attractions in Rome. Avoid the bustle of group tours with the luxury of a personal chauffeur who will take you to all the places you most want to see in the Ancient City.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the Hotel Palazzo Manfredi, 100 meters from the Colosseum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Fiat 500s have open-top roofs, so remember to bring a hat to help protect you from the sun
- Please note that the precise itinerary might alter due to traffic or unforeseeable public events
- Please note that the Vintage Fiat 500 vehicles used on this tour are not equipped with air bags or seatbelts on the rear seats