Leave the crowds behind with a skip-the-line Colosseum ticket, and visit one of the ancient world’s most spectacular monuments. Discover the Roman Forum, heart of the roman Empire, with its copious amounts of temples, basilicas, and vibrant public spaces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Russian, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Colosseo Metro station, at the newspaper standOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties
- Be prepared to climb uneven steps and explore an archaeological site (wear suitable shoes)
- You may want to bring a small umbrella to block the sun as well as unexpected, sudden rainfall
- Large bags and backpacks are not allowed inside the Colosseum
- Please advise if you require a hotel pickup/drop-off, and provide the name and the address of your accommodation. This service is not included and has an extra cost.
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair friendly