Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Rome with a trip to picturesque Tuscany. With travel and sightseeing all arranged, you can enjoy the region’s famed wine, food, and scenery all in one day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Starting time 7:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- 2 hours
Montepulciano (guided tour)
Abbey of Sant'Antimo (guided tour)
Pienza (guided tour, free time)
- 2.5 hours
- Enjoy a traditional 3-course gourmet lunch with local wine pairings, seated in an authentic vineyard wine cellar
- Listen to captivating commentary and history about this world-famous region
- Find peace and stillness at San Biagio church — the perfect respite from the crowds and sounds of Rome
- Relax with 45 minutes of free time in Pienza to seek out famous locally produced cheeses, wines, and balsamic vinegar
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Guided tour of Montepulciano (groups no larger than 25 people)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets (where necessary)
- Gourmet lunch and wine tasting at a Tuscan farm
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting time: 07:15 Departure time: 07:30 Meet in the center of Rome's Piazza del Popolo, by the large fountain with the lions and the obelisk. The nearest metro stop is Flaminio (Line A).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please make you way to the designated meeting point and present your voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. Late arrivals will not be able to catch up with the group and no refunds will be available for those who arrive after the departure time.
- A fair amount of walking is involved, so comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Entrance to churches requires appropriate dress. Shoulders and knees must be covered. Entry may be refused due to improper dress.
- Please note that the itinerary and the venues visited might vary according to season and availability, always offering the same inclusions.