Discover the beautiful Roman countryside on a 3-hour e-Bike tour. Follow your local guide to explore the countryside: Appian Way, Aqueducts Park, Tor Fiscale Park and Caffarella Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your meeting point is at Via Appia Antica 175, inside the Appia Antica CaféOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- 1-5 year olds traveling on a child seat (up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can join the tour free of charge
- Free child seats for children up to 20 kg are available
- Children aged 6 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes also available from 140cm)
- You must be at least 140 cm to ride the e-bikes
- This tour is guaranteed in adverse weather