Enjoy exclusive access to areas of the Colosseum not available on a regular ticket such as the Underground, Arena and upper tiers. Learn more about everyday life at the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Professional cameras
- Glass objects
- Sprays or Aerosols
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair or stroller accessible as there is no elevator. Moderate amount of walking is involved.
- The order in which the sites are visited during the tour can vary; either the Colosseum or Forum and Palatine Hill will come first