Travel back to the days of the Roman Republic on a 3-hour private tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Relive the days of Ancient Rome, and the fearsome gladiator contests of the world’s most impressive arena. Marvel at the ruins of temples, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your private guide will meet you at the exit of the Metro station - "Colosseum" (Line B) - across from the Colosseum, in front of the newspaper stand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please dress comfortably and wear suitable shoes for walking
- You may want to bring a small umbrella or hat to shield you from the sun
- Morning tours are recommended during the hot summer months