When in Rome do as the Romans do and ride around the ancient city streets on an iconic Vespa moped. Rent a Vespa Primavera for 24 hours and see sights, such as the Colosseum and Piazza Venezia, from the saddle of a typical Italian mode of transport.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Via Cavour 80, 00184, RomeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- All the vehicles are insured for third party liability. The customer is responsible in case of damages, accidents, and theft, to the amount of EUR 1800, or EUR 750 if additional insurance is purchased at EUR €12 per day
- You must have a valid driver's licence with you to take part in the tour
- Prior experience in driving scooters or motorcycles is required