Visit some of the most iconic sites in Rome by car on this 8-hour guided tour with lunch. The tour includes entry to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your hotel, B&B, or apartment in central Rome. Please wait in the lobby of your hotel, or on the street in front of your apartment.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Enjoy a private tour of Rome by car
- Skip the entrance lines to the Colosseum and Vatican City
- Marvel at the beautiful architecture of Rome
- Discover Rome's colorful history with your personal guide
- Private 8-hour tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Rome
- Transportation by car
- Intermediate transfers
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Driven guided tour of Trevi Fountain, Navona Square, the Pantheon, and The Spanish Steps
- Children up to 4 years are admitted free. Please specify when booking though
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of central Rome: supplement rate to be arranged on request
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Entry to the Vatican and various churches have a strict dress code. Please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees.
- St. Peter’s Basilica has an airport-style security check. No liquids, large bags, or sharp items are allowed.
- St. Peter’s Basilica and Square may be closed in the morning due to the Papal Audience and may close unexpectedly over Easter and Xmas.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- This tour can accommodate people with limited mobility.
- Pickup from hotels outside of central Rome is available for 60€ each way, to be paid in cash on the day of your tour