Give your feet a rest and discover the monuments of ancient Rome on a Segway personal transporter, the newest transportation invention. Enjoy a 3-hour private tour and explore a few millennia of history in a fun, efficient, and modern way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Private group
- See the sights of Rome effortlessly by Segway
- Get comfortable with this fun and modern personal transporter before heading out on the tour
- Ride past ancient Rome's most iconic sites with your private guide
- Private guide
- Reservation fees
- Segway rental
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
On Viale Giorgio Washington near Piazzale Flaminio, right inside the entrance gates to Villa Borghese.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 16 years old
- The tour is offered in English, French, Spanish.
- The Base Price is for up to 2 participants. The total tour cost for parties of 3 or more participants varies depending on your group composition. Prices include all tour fees as well as administration costs to all sites on your chosen itinerary.
- With the transfer option a private chauffeur will pick you up directly from your hotel lobby and drive you to the meeting point where you will be greeted by your tour guide. This is a one-way transfer.