Take a guided tour through the Roe and Co Distillery, located in the Liberties district of Dublin 8. Discover a fully-operational urban distillery and shake things up with a cocktail workshop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Roe and Co Distillery is located in the old Guinness Powerhouse. If traveling on foot, from Trinity College, walk along Dame Street towards Christ Church Cathedral. Pass the Cathedral (on your right) and continue to Thomas Street. After 500 meters, you'll reach the Roe and Co Distillery on your right-hand side. If traveling by bus, catch the 13, 40, or 123 bus from O’Connell Street or Dame Street (journey time: 10-15 minutes). Disembark at the Thomas Street or Watling Street bus stop – the distillery is across the road. If traveling on the Luas, the nearest stop is James’s (Red Line).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You will not be permitted to participate in this tour if you do not have a valid ID or proof of age card