Discover the natural wonder of Xel-Há, a snorkeling paradise with fun activities for the entire family. Have a magical and unique experience with an all-inclusive ticket to the lazy river, children’s playground, mangrove forest and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can arrive by car, or take a bus from the bus station in Cancun (Av Uxmal) and Playa del Carmen (5th Avenue). Xel-Há Park is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, 66 miles (110 kilometers) south of Cancun, 26 miles (44 kilometers) south of Playa del Carmen and 5.5 miles (9 kilometers) north of the archaeological site of Tulum, on the main highway Cancun-TulumOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Water shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Xel-Ha is open all year from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (6 PM during summer)
- Please help protect the environment by using sun blockers and suntan lotions free of chemicals