Zoom through the jungle on an ATV. Experience authentic Mayan culture in some of its most sacred sites. Cool off with a dip in a jungle spring.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pick up at most hotels in Cancun Hotel Zone.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Roundtrip transportation is available from "Super Aki" in Av. Cobá Carretera Federal Tulum, Carretera Federal Tulum Ruinas s/n, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., MexicoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- You must be 16 or older in order to drive the ATV
- Maximum weight – 264 lbs. Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26 in
- For safety reasons, hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation