Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime experience as you fly above the city of Rio de Janeiro in a helicopter. Admire the sights of the city on a 6 or 12-minute flight and enjoy a bird's eye view of the beaches, Christ the Redeemer, and/or Sugarloaf Mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 12 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- There is a minimum of 3 people per flight. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not reached, you will be offered to wait for more people to arrive, to purchase the empty seats, or a full refund
- It is recommended to call the supplier beforehand to check if weather conditions will prevent the helicopter from flying on that day
- For a private flight, please book the tour for 3-4 people
- All helicopter flights are subject to favorable weather conditions. It is recommended to book for your first available day in Rio and keep an alternative day free so that you have maximum flexibility onto the next available date
- Your flight time may be different from the one requested