Experience art, culture, and history on a half-day tour. Learn about Brazilian history by visiting Rio's old city center and bohemian Santa Teresa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, Italian, French, German
- Pickup included
- • Hotel pickup and drop-off from Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Catete and Centro • Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. • Tour guide will call you by your name in the hotel lobby.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine